江苏7位数18128期开奖号码 www.xrhest.com.cn We are the manufacturer of Sos ip waterproof telephone fire protection telephone Emergency telephone Vandal resistan telephone for Highway , Railway. The Fire Telephone will be designed to work on Railway, metro, tunnel, etc. Housed in robust metal sus304 die case with door, it will offer protection against the outdoor environment, vandals resistance and rot resistance.The unit will meet all the latest European/UK standards for EMC and US FCC, telephony, waterproofing IP66, and lightening protection together with offering the level of performance and reliability demanded in such an environment.The trigger of Fire alarm telephone lamp is optional, including manual alarm (breaking fire box glass) and Fire alarm monitoring , which is mainly through smoke sensor gas Body sensor, flame sensor to achieve.We are the manufacturer of Sos ip waterproof telephone fire protection telephone Emergency telephone Vandal resistan telephone for Highway , Railway
Machine size: 70*43*30cm
Carton size: 80*50*43cm
Packaging material: pearl cotton, carton
Gross weight: 28 KG
Net weight: 26KG
1. Robust metal sus304 body.
2. dustproof keypad flash mountsd.
3. Weather resistant to IP65 or IP66 standard, service temperature range from:-30℃ to +75℃
4. Magnetic reed hook-switch
5. Telephone line powered.
6. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21
7. Handset: made of special engineering plastic, high anti-knock resistance, Weatherproof, armoured cable optional,
8. Hearing Aid compatible receiver, Noise canceling microphone.
9. Auto off. When detect buzy tone , the phone will auto off to release line to avoid engage.
10. Selectable 7 minute time out, to release the line if the handset is left off hook.
11. Vandal resistant and tamper-resistant hardware,
12. Easy installation/ replacement.
13. Adjustable ringer and volume control optional.
1. Robust aluminium alloy die-cast body stainless steel face plate.
2. Weather resistant to IP65 or IP66 standard,service temperature range from -35 to +75℃
3. Dust proof keypad flash mounted.
4. Magnetic reed hook-switch and handset made of special engineering plastic, high anti-knock resistance ,weatherproof , armoured cable optional.
5. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21.
6. POE power supply or DC12V.
7. Hearing aid compatible receiver, noise canceling microphone.
8. Support standard Session Initiation Protocol(SIP), RFC 3261.
9. Calling indoor extension for two-way conversation.
10. Support echo cancellation.
11. Remote software upgrade, configuration and monitoring.
12. Optional 7 minute time out to release the line if the other hand hang up.
13. Easy installation/replacement.
14. Vandal resistant and tamper-resistant hardware.
15. The housing covered with a layer of reflective label for easy identification at night.Optional
16. Application: Tunnel, metro, railway, LRT, speedway, marine, ship,offshore, mine, power plant, bridge etc.
Well treated PCB used inside the phone.
Robust screw terminals used for the connection of ringer, handset, line in, hookswitch.
Selectable 7 minute time out, to release the line if the handset is left off hook.
All connectors be greased in production.
Standard and SMART Analogue and VoIP-SIP options available
DTMF(Dual Tone Multi Frequency)
Matching with most PABX,PBX and PAX systems.
Kirk electro dynamic transducer for both handset transmitter and receiver
Spring cable or armoured cable to attach the handset to the telephone main unit
Stainless steel cable to connect exchange.
Inductive coupler fitted for hearing aid compatibility.
VOIC OVER IP-SIP (Version)
Connection type:RJ45 Socket inside sealed enclosure Power supply : External 5V dc
Power supply : External 5V dc
Call set-up Protocol : Session Initiation Protocol(SIP)
Configuration : DHCP or STATIC IP address provisioning
SELF MONITORING & DIAGNOS
VoIP SIP2.0 telephone DTMF dialing Audio Codes:G.711, G.722, G.729
MTBF:100000hours MTTR: 2 hours Network:10/100 Base TX Ethernet, RJ45
Free dial(maximum length of each number is 16 digits) connectors, Cat5e or better
Communication: Full duplex 2-way hands-free IP Protocols:IPv4, TCP, UDP, TFTP, RTP, RTCP
communication DHCP, SIP
Call Control Signaling:VOIP SIP Info(DTMF), LAN Protocols:Power over Ethernet(PoE,802.3af),
RFC 2833(DTMF) WLAN(IEEE 802.3af), Network Access
Power:Power over Ethernet, IEEE802.3af, Class Control(IEEE 802.1x),STP(IEEE 802.1d),
0 Local power, 12VDC,Idle 2W, Max 10W RSTP(IEEE 802.1d-2004) Programming:Non-
Auxiliary Contacts:1 Aux Output, dry contact volatile flash memory programming and
Contact Ratings. Load: Resistive load Rated configuration through Web GUI Management and
load:0.3 A at 125 VAC; 1 A at 30 VDC Operation:DHCP and static IP, remote automatic
Rated carry current:1A software upgrade, centralized monitoring, status
Max.switching voltage:110 - LED
240AC Max.switching current:1A Echo cancellation code:G.167/G.168